Warhammer 40k Combat Patrol Tournament Saturday April 7th. Stop in to pre-register today!

March Combat Patrol Tournament

Discuss Rumors, Homebrew Rules or anything else Games Workshop/ Forgeworld related
flyingteapot
Aspirant

March Combat Patrol Tournament

Postby flyingteapot » February 7th, 2018, 6:00 pm

Back by popular demand we will be hosting another Combat Patrol Tournament Saturday, March 3rd! Entry will be $10 and the event will start at 1pm

The list building requirements have changed slightly so make sure you double check the rules in attached to this post.

Hope to see you there.

Combat Patrol Rules.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dizzlebomb
Sergeant

Re: March Combat Patrol Tournament

Postby Dizzlebomb » February 8th, 2018, 11:23 am

Sounds good. I really like this event, was a good crew and it's really fun list building and gives me a bit of a mini goal on the hobby side. As an old person, doing 3 games in one day is still tough, 2 would be better but I understand the difficulties of structuring an event and getting viable results with only 2 games played.

Azrael
Chaos Spawn

Postby Azrael » February 8th, 2018, 6:31 pm

Dizzlebomb wrote:Sounds good. I really like this event, was a good crew and it's really fun list building and gives me a bit of a mini goal on the hobby side. As an old person, doing 3 games in one day is still tough, 2 would be better but I understand the difficulties of structuring an event and getting viable results with only 2 games played.

But...blood for the blood god?!

Dizzlebomb
Sergeant

Postby Dizzlebomb » February 8th, 2018, 11:43 pm

Azrael wrote:But...blood for the blood god?!

Why must you speak in riddles? You know I can't read, write?

Zsruk

Postby Zsruk » February 9th, 2018, 12:24 pm

2 questions
1: what missions are being used? Something from the BRB or Chapter Approved? Custom missions?
2: for the purposes of no unique characters, is the Harlequins Solitaire considered to be named?

flyingteapot
Aspirant

Postby flyingteapot » February 10th, 2018, 4:12 pm

Zsruk wrote:2 questions
1: what missions are being used? Something from the BRB or Chapter Approved? Custom missions?
2: for the purposes of no unique characters, is the Harlequins Solitaire considered to be named?

1) It is a grab bag of missions from the BRB and Chapter Approved. The missions you can completely disregard from either book is The Relic and Ascension.

2) The Solitare would be considered unique, because you can only include one in the army list.

flyingteapot
Aspirant

Postby flyingteapot » February 24th, 2018, 2:44 pm

Just letting everyone know that there is a player cap for the upcoming Combat Patrol March 3rd. If you give the store a call or come in we be able to get your name on the signup sheet.

Zsruk

Postby Zsruk » February 27th, 2018, 9:10 pm

Random thought I had today. Assuming GW does drop the big March FAQ they have scheduled by the 3rd, will it be in play?

Return to “General Talk”