Warhammer 40k Combat Patrol Tournament Saturday April 7th. Stop in to pre-register today!

Magic Alternatives Thursday

Arc198
Neophyte

Postby Arc198 » January 12th, 2016, 1:14 pm

So we've tried it once or twice now on Thursdays, where we play alternative Magic formats like Planeschase and Archenemy. I figured I put the word of this online and see if anyone has any formats they would want to play.
Last edited by Arc198 on January 12th, 2016, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zorkmead
Aspirant

Postby zorkmead » January 13th, 2016, 9:56 pm

Cube.

Willisthegreatest
Aspirant

Postby Willisthegreatest » January 15th, 2016, 1:50 pm

When does this happen? I could probably pop in for a couple hours and cube on occasion. Does anyone at the store have a cube? I have one proxied somewhere.
"Lantern control is not a healthy deck for the modern format"
"Amulet bloom is a healthy deck for the modern format"
-Elliott Degrace

Tony

Postby Tony » January 15th, 2016, 8:37 pm

I know that Greg Busse has a cube, I'm not sure if he plays magic too much anymore.

Then there is also the Star Wars Cube that we can have printed for the store but it isn't going to be cheap, I'm thinking close to $200. If you guys can get a little bit of a fund going, we can get the Star Wars Cube done. I have already converted them into full sheets and they are ready to be printed.

Arc198
Neophyte

Re: Magic Alternatives Thursday

Postby Arc198 » February 23rd, 2016, 2:56 pm

I also now have my Crap Cube at Tyton, and it is the best one of all. The crap cube will test your fortitude and endurance. It is not for the weak of heart now those who lack the willpower to play magic with the filthiest of what magic has to offer.

Return to “General Magic Discussion”